I believe there are 10 principles that, in particular, help generate value for a company, its employees, and the greater economic fabric.
These are 10 intangible tips for personal well-being, obviously combined with traditional business actions (management, marketing, incentive plans…), which help an individual to grow and prosper.
I believe in Karma. Or, at least, I believe in my own concept of Karma. The idea that the world is ruled by justice. That the world is a just place. Each situation either creates a debt or credit with the universe.
0) Coincidences are never coincidences when you are close to greatness. When two or three coincidences occur, it means you are close to greatness, meaning an individual with a great energy.
There are 10 “spiritual” laws that guide business:
1) You are a creator. Always: Even when you are simply thinking you are creating an image or scenario in your mind, you are creating something. If you find something that helps you think about a better future, then you are creating a better future. Your thoughts sow the seeds of your future. Even unconsciously.
2) Time does not exist: Time is a perception that is greatly influenced by your mood. It expands and contracts depending on how you feel at any given moment. If you have problems finding enough time, then you probably don’t have enough projects of your own to do. You’re simply letting yourself be influenced by someone else. You are pursuing the values of others, you are doing something you don’t believe in. Parkinson’s law teaches that “work expands so as to fill the time available for its completion”. In a nutshell: If you have a day available to write a report, then you will take that whole day to complete it. If you only have half a day, you will only need half a day. And there probably won’t be any difference in quality. You simply put more effort into less time. When you say “I don’t have time” it means that you have lost sight of your own ambitious projects, you have ceased to be true to yourself, you are no longer centered.
3) Admiration is the energy that washes away obstacles. Anything you don’t admire will continue to persist. If you focus too much on the negative aspects, they simply gain strength and relevance.
4) The spirit is like a tuning fork that vibrates in harmony with whatever is around it. You have the same frequency as those surrounding you. If you surround yourself with positive people and things, you too will vibrate positively. If you surround yourself with negative people, then you will also vibrate negatively.
5) Love is the essential ingredient for any successful project. You have to feel love for someone or something. Fall in love with a person, a project, an idea. Love is the glue that holds everything together. If you feel hate or rancor, you cannot create value. Those animated by hatred end up crumbling to pieces. Arguments and misunderstandings are poison for a company.
6) There will be a number of tests along your spiritual journey. You will have to have faith and face your fears. There will be moments when it seems there is no solution, but you have to be firm in your belief that there is always a solution. That will be your test.
7) Knowledge is analog, while intuition is digital. Intuition is the ability to catch those imperceptible signals that make a big difference. It’s the new business idea that lets you change the future. Intuition is like tapping into a book where everything is already written for you.
8) The world is based on the number two. To recharge your own energy, you need to consort with another being of equal energy. This can be a partner, someone you love, a friend. You have to find your “number two”, the person who can give you their spare energy and allow you to create. If you think about it, all big companies are born from pairs. Larry Page and Sergey Brin (Google). Hewlett and Packard. Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak. It doesn’t matter that one was the “face” and the other worked behind the scenes. Without the power of two, Apple would never have been born.
9) The enthusiasm of today is the money of tomorrow. If you passionately throw yourself into what you are doing, you will eventually succeed. Those who claim to have tried this without getting anything in return are probably those who easily gave up. Perseverance is paramount. Enthusiasm and perseverance.
10) People are more important than strategies. It’s more about YOU and less about technique. You have to be yourself. You have to take yourself back to when you were younger. That age of pure being. Purity will help you achieve any result.